Video available on Zoopla, please take a look!
Location & information: We are looking for a new single cat loving (ok to bring a pet cat at extra rent of £20 a month) tenant for this long let, to love & care for this modern room & private sole use lounge area with shared bathroom & separate toilet at 29 Lytham Road, Broadstone, BH18 8JR, a bungalow shared with just one other lady a female live in landlord. Council tax, gas, electricity & water & wifi are included. You have sole use of your own bedroom & lounge and share a kitchen & garden & bathroom & toilet with the landlord. There is a washing machine, garden, parking & room for bike storage in the garage. It is located in popular Broadstone literally a 7-10 minute walk from the centre. Rent is £675 including all bills, Deposit is £400. Available now!
Personal Bedroom: Double Bedroom with a Double bed, double wardrobe, bedside tables and dressing table.
Bathroom & toilet:
Shared use of a newly refurbished bathroom with a bath & shower, & separate toilet.
Shared Kitchen: Kitchen is older style and has a washing machine brand new cooker, has a fridge & freezer where you have 1 shelf to use in each, microwave, toaster, plates, mugs, bowls, cutlery, pans, & utensils.
Personal Lounge: has a sofa, & you can add a TV and use the freeview or wifi.
Shared Outside Space: Parking for 1 car, Bike storage in garage, shared on road parking
Stipulations & Energy related information:
Cat is ok extra rent £20
Housing benefit/Universal credit accepted if this property is deemed fully affordable by your local housing officer which we think is unlikely as it is pricey for a room due to quality
EPC Rating: D
Electricity, gas, water, wifi & council tax are included.
Gas central heating
Level plot and ground floor room as this is a bungalow
To apply for this home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
We view homes only with tenants who meet the home’s criteria. This is in order to avoid disappointment in us showing you a home that you do not qualify for. Please email us with the information below:
- Full names and dates of birth for all adults
- Where adults work/ job title
- Why you are not working and what you plan is for the future
- National Insurance number
- Full names and breeds of Pets
- Address you live at now
- Rent payable now:
- Why you are leaving your current home
- Preferred move in date
- Preferred rent payable date
- Why you love this new home we are offering
Before we can view we also need Identification & your credit report (Equifax we have found easiest as is currently free, but any PDF credit report is fine). If there are issues, we can often still help, so please explain what happened and why in your email.
And Scan over:
- ID we can accept one item if it is a Passport or EEA/Swiss national Identity Card or UK immigration status document, and if this is not available we need two items so a Full Driver license or Birth Certificate or letter from UK Government Dept or Local Authority or Evidence of current or previous service in UK Forces or letter of attestation from employer or letter from a UK Higher education institution or Benefits paperwork
- Bank statements PDF for 3 consecutive months for every account you hold (including savings)
- Income proof so Payslips x 2, SA302s x 2 years, Universal Credit, LHA, DLA, PIP, Tax credits, Pension.
- Rental references Agent / landlord email / telephone.
- Credit score PDF report from Experian, Clearscore, or similar company.
- Proof of current address Utility bill, DVLA, HMRC letter.
- Other relevant paperwork you think will help your application.
Note: We only take a holding deposit once we have all the information.
- Address: 29 Lytham Road
- Bedrooms: 1
- Rental Price: 675
- Furnished: Part
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Deposit: 400